Skip to main content

Preparing to Film!


  Hey guys and welcome back to my blog! So my group and I are continuing the production process for our movie and I have to admit, it’s a lot of work! Last time you were here , I was building the website for my group as that was one of my assigned jobs. But, now that we are getting closer to due date for our movie, it’s time that we now start preparing even more! So, in this blog , I want to talk to you about all the different moving parts of this movie and how much we are doing for it. So basically , the first thing we needed was location. Our original plan was to film at Andres’ (our group mate) house for the scenes that required the inside of the home which is a good chunk of our film. These would be the scenes like the beginning with the date and other things. We decided Andres’ house because he lives in the most central location between all of us. But for the part of our movie where the main character wakes up from the coma, we were going to try to find a hospital of some sort. We wanted our movie to try to be in the specific real locations to try to make it look as realistic as possible. So because of that, we decided to try to find an outside venue for the hospital to follow Cambridge rules since we can’t film at school. So, my group mate yasmin emailed and called around to local nursing/medical schools in the area. But, we weren’t really that successful. They sent us back lots of dates which were conflicting with other things our group had to do. So , after I analyzed all the dates and contacted everyone with different plans and tried to make it work , to make things easier we just decided to change that part of our movie and have the character wake up in a “home care” of some sort. Kyra was helping out with the music for the movie. I was in charge of implementing the music into our website of some sort because I want our movie to have a “theme song” surrounding it of some sort. So when she messaged the underground band , she sent me the file and I got to working on the website some more. That’s it for now, be back to watch us continue the production process, BYE!  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Storyboard Blog

Storyboard Blog First Scene-  In the first scene, a couple is madly in love. They have just came off of a date and the girl has a rose in her hand given to her by her significant other. They are walking holding hands down the pathway.  Second Scene- In the second scene, the significant other breaks up with the girl. This absolutely crushes her and she becomes very emotional. She becomes this emotional not only because of the breakup but also because of how shocking and off guard it was.  Third Scene- In the Third scene , the girl turns to something that she always knows will make her feel better. She puts on her headphones to try to get over the heartbreak that her boyfriend just put her through and she is trying to cope with her feelings. Fourth Scene- After the girl puts on her headphones , she goes to her phone and turns on a song. This is the part where the music will come in and begin playing. She will begin playing the song “Save Your Tears” by The Weeknd, one of he...

Here's My Commercial!

Hello everyone, here is my commercial. I had a great time filming with my group. Make sure you guys support the Fort Lauderdale Mock Trial Team, you can follow us on Instagram @flhs.mocktrial !

Group Blog

 Hello everyone and thank you for finding my group blog for my music video. I had a group for my commercial which was composed of Mya, Kyra, and I. But, for this project our group has gotten smaller and is now composed of just Mya and I. Kyra decided she wanted to work with a new group this time which we fully respect and we both still are great friends with Kyra. I chose to continue working with Mya because of her work ethic. Mya is great when it comes to group project because she gets stuff done. When we did our commercial, Mya would always remind Kyra and I in a group chat when we had due dates for the commercials. Mya would also always get her part of the project done within enough time for the rest of us to review it and make any changes if we needed to but there were always hardly any changed needed to be made. Another reason I decided to work with Mya again was because of her leadership when filming. When we were filming our commercial Mya would take charge without taking ov...