Hello everyone and welcome back, thanks for staying along with me. Guess what? My group and I finished filming our short film. Now that we finished the short film, we were now in the post production phase and it was time to do the work to push our movie onto the market. Since, I was the marketing manager , it was my job to make that happen so I got straight to work on the website the very next day after filming. Now that we had pictures and videos from filming and from our movie, I wanted to insert them into our website. I wanted to do this so that the consumers would be able to see some behind the scene work. So I grabbed some of the videos and screenshot specific pictures I liked the most. I then edited them being that the movie wasn’t edited yet and uploaded them to the website to make it the main background. Also, now that we filmed , I was finally able to truly build the aesthetic of our website because I can see what vibe our movie came out to vs what we envisioned. So, previously I made and added in the links to our social media websites for the movie. Now , I wanted to add in some accolades that our movie has “received”. There was a lack of realism to this part that I did to our website but I figured it would market our movie better. My thought process was that if consumers saw that our short film recieved awards & such , this would make them want to come see our movie even more because of the hype. So, in order to do this, I had to research different types of awards for short films specifically. So , I added in the Cannes Movie Festival as this is one of the most known short film festival. I specifically added in that our movie won the “Palme d'Or du court” for Best Short Film. I also added in quotes from different places like the New York Times and Los Angeles Times. These quotes were meant to act as critics as I remember always seeing in movie trailers quotes from people who have seen the movie before it’s release. That’s it for this blog though, be back for more, this is Marvin signing off!!
Storyboard Blog First Scene- In the first scene, a couple is madly in love. They have just came off of a date and the girl has a rose in her hand given to her by her significant other. They are walking holding hands down the pathway. Second Scene- In the second scene, the significant other breaks up with the girl. This absolutely crushes her and she becomes very emotional. She becomes this emotional not only because of the breakup but also because of how shocking and off guard it was. Third Scene- In the Third scene , the girl turns to something that she always knows will make her feel better. She puts on her headphones to try to get over the heartbreak that her boyfriend just put her through and she is trying to cope with her feelings. Fourth Scene- After the girl puts on her headphones , she goes to her phone and turns on a song. This is the part where the music will come in and begin playing. She will begin playing the song “Save Your Tears” by The Weeknd, one of he...

Comments
Post a Comment