Skip to main content

WELCOME BACK TO MY BLOG!

Hello everyone, it’s Marvin and I know it’s been a while but WELCOME BACK TO MY BLOG! Last time you saw me I was a newbie to the media world but so much has changed. Now I’m in A level media and I completed my AICE diploma. But, even though I completed my diploma I still decided to continue taking some AICE classes because I just fell in love with them , for example media. I’m now a junior and next year I’m going to be a senior and I have to start applying for college. It’s pretty scare how fast life is moving because when people told me high school went fast, I didn’t believe it. It felt like I was just a freshman yesterday sitting in AICE General Paper and marine science and global perspectives. Now , I’m in two a level courses and taking AP classes on top of that. But since I’ve finished AICE, I would say my hardest class I took would be AICE European History. I really thought I wouldn’t pass the exam but when I got my score back I almost burst into tears because that was the last result I was waiting on to see if I could finish my AICE diploma in 2 years. But, enough with AICE , let’s talk about me so for anyone who is new to my blog can get to know me. For my first timers, I was born and raised in Florida. I am the oldest of my 3 siblings, I have a little sister who is 10 and a baby brother who is 1. I really want to pursue law in the future as I currently compete competitively in law completions , mock trial. But as a backup I think I really want to go into creative direction and marking for brands and companies. They sound really different but u just find both so interesting in their own unique way. Some of my favorite music artist are Rod Wave and Drake. But since this class more so focuses on film Some of my favorite movies are The Hangover, Ferris Bueller’s Day Off, and Just Mercy. For TV shows, I really enjoy How To Get Away With Murder and Stranger Things I tend to keep rewarding these same shows over and over, I have probably watched them 5 times each. But, that’s enough for now, I’m so excited for you guys to be on this journey with me as I tackle my short film project, come back to find out who I’m working with! Bye!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Storyboard Blog

Storyboard Blog First Scene-  In the first scene, a couple is madly in love. They have just came off of a date and the girl has a rose in her hand given to her by her significant other. They are walking holding hands down the pathway.  Second Scene- In the second scene, the significant other breaks up with the girl. This absolutely crushes her and she becomes very emotional. She becomes this emotional not only because of the breakup but also because of how shocking and off guard it was.  Third Scene- In the Third scene , the girl turns to something that she always knows will make her feel better. She puts on her headphones to try to get over the heartbreak that her boyfriend just put her through and she is trying to cope with her feelings. Fourth Scene- After the girl puts on her headphones , she goes to her phone and turns on a song. This is the part where the music will come in and begin playing. She will begin playing the song “Save Your Tears” by The Weeknd, one of he...

Production Blog

 Production Blog Welcome back to my blog everyone. Now that my group and I finished our filming aspect, there's one more aspect we need to do for our commercial. This aspect is to edit and put final touches. So, we edited this commercial in 1 day. I was not heavily involved in the editing process. My group mate Mya was definitely the main editor of our commercial. She edited the commercial and sent it to us via text message when she was finished. When watching the editing that she did, there were a few problems Kyra and I noticed. We noticed specifically a problem with the transitions. We could see that the transition from scene 4 to 5 cut of the words one of our subject was saying. When the subject was trying to introduce himself and say his name, the transition came in too quick. Kyra and I saw this and we asked Mya to fix it. Another thing I noticed was wrong with the commercial, was the lack of commercial feeling. By the lack of commercial feeling, I was specifically relating t...

Here's My Commercial!

Hello everyone, here is my commercial. I had a great time filming with my group. Make sure you guys support the Fort Lauderdale Mock Trial Team, you can follow us on Instagram @flhs.mocktrial !