Skip to main content

Production Blog: Later than Expected..

 Hey guys and welcome back to my blog. Last time you heard from me I was in the production process for my final task. I am still in the process and am continuing to write about it. Today I wanted to tell you about a bump we had in the road. We previously made the decision to move up filming and film earlier for multiple reasons. But, today I am going to write about how we had to push the date back but still try to make it earlier than when we originally planned to film. We pushed the date up to film over spring break. But, we had a few bumps in the road. Both my group-mate and I were not able to film then even though we planned to. The reason Mya wasn't able to film is because she had to work on college stuff. Mya is a senior and it is around the time for her to go to college. So Mya had to really spend her time applying for scholarships. She also had to work over the break a lot. She works at a law firm so her job is very important as she is helping lawyers. The reason I couldn't film over the break is just because I was more busy than expected. I had my mom's birthday which she wasn't originally planning on doing anything. But, we ended up spending the whole day out. Mya and I also went to a retreat for another club at our school so our spring break was really packed. Other than the retreat, a lot of the events were unexpected. Thank you for reading my blog see what happens next, this is Marvin signing off!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Storyboard Blog

Storyboard Blog First Scene-  In the first scene, a couple is madly in love. They have just came off of a date and the girl has a rose in her hand given to her by her significant other. They are walking holding hands down the pathway.  Second Scene- In the second scene, the significant other breaks up with the girl. This absolutely crushes her and she becomes very emotional. She becomes this emotional not only because of the breakup but also because of how shocking and off guard it was.  Third Scene- In the Third scene , the girl turns to something that she always knows will make her feel better. She puts on her headphones to try to get over the heartbreak that her boyfriend just put her through and she is trying to cope with her feelings. Fourth Scene- After the girl puts on her headphones , she goes to her phone and turns on a song. This is the part where the music will come in and begin playing. She will begin playing the song “Save Your Tears” by The Weeknd, one of he...

Production Blog

 Production Blog Welcome back to my blog everyone. Now that my group and I finished our filming aspect, there's one more aspect we need to do for our commercial. This aspect is to edit and put final touches. So, we edited this commercial in 1 day. I was not heavily involved in the editing process. My group mate Mya was definitely the main editor of our commercial. She edited the commercial and sent it to us via text message when she was finished. When watching the editing that she did, there were a few problems Kyra and I noticed. We noticed specifically a problem with the transitions. We could see that the transition from scene 4 to 5 cut of the words one of our subject was saying. When the subject was trying to introduce himself and say his name, the transition came in too quick. Kyra and I saw this and we asked Mya to fix it. Another thing I noticed was wrong with the commercial, was the lack of commercial feeling. By the lack of commercial feeling, I was specifically relating t...

Here's My Commercial!

Hello everyone, here is my commercial. I had a great time filming with my group. Make sure you guys support the Fort Lauderdale Mock Trial Team, you can follow us on Instagram @flhs.mocktrial !