Skip to main content

Production Blog: THE DECISION

 Hey guys and welcome back to my blog. The last time you heard from me we were trying to find a camera to use for our filming. Long story short, we ended up finding a camera. Now in this blog I want to tell you about a decision. Specifically a decision Mya and I made for our final task. The decision Mya and I made was to film earlier than we originally intended. We first intended to film the weekend of April 1st. But, that day would leave us with only 2 weeks to turn in our final task. So, we decided to move the date up for filming to get ahead of this problem. Moving up the filming date would allow us to be more meticulous with our decisions. Specifically, we would have more time to edit our film and follow the conventions of our genre. We would also have more time to rewatch our final task and maybe we will see stuff we didn't see before. For example, if a clip looked weird we would have more time to re-film. It would give us time to schedule a date with everyone and get a plan. Also, we could be see if we would need to take certain things out or add effects. Not only this, but others could review. Mya and I already knew that we would want others to review our film. So, if we filmed earlier we could get more and more people to review them. The people can give us critiques and constructive criticism which we want. Thank you for reading about Mya and I's decision, be back for more!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Storyboard Blog

Storyboard Blog First Scene-  In the first scene, a couple is madly in love. They have just came off of a date and the girl has a rose in her hand given to her by her significant other. They are walking holding hands down the pathway.  Second Scene- In the second scene, the significant other breaks up with the girl. This absolutely crushes her and she becomes very emotional. She becomes this emotional not only because of the breakup but also because of how shocking and off guard it was.  Third Scene- In the Third scene , the girl turns to something that she always knows will make her feel better. She puts on her headphones to try to get over the heartbreak that her boyfriend just put her through and she is trying to cope with her feelings. Fourth Scene- After the girl puts on her headphones , she goes to her phone and turns on a song. This is the part where the music will come in and begin playing. She will begin playing the song “Save Your Tears” by The Weeknd, one of he...

Here's My Commercial!

Hello everyone, here is my commercial. I had a great time filming with my group. Make sure you guys support the Fort Lauderdale Mock Trial Team, you can follow us on Instagram @flhs.mocktrial !

Group Blog

 Hello everyone and thank you for finding my group blog for my music video. I had a group for my commercial which was composed of Mya, Kyra, and I. But, for this project our group has gotten smaller and is now composed of just Mya and I. Kyra decided she wanted to work with a new group this time which we fully respect and we both still are great friends with Kyra. I chose to continue working with Mya because of her work ethic. Mya is great when it comes to group project because she gets stuff done. When we did our commercial, Mya would always remind Kyra and I in a group chat when we had due dates for the commercials. Mya would also always get her part of the project done within enough time for the rest of us to review it and make any changes if we needed to but there were always hardly any changed needed to be made. Another reason I decided to work with Mya again was because of her leadership when filming. When we were filming our commercial Mya would take charge without taking ov...