Hi guys and welcome back to my blog. It's been about a month since you have heard from me and so much has change. If you forgot, my name is Marvin Exantus and I am a sophomore currently taking media studies. Specifically im in AS Media Studies. The last time you saw me was when I was filming my music video. Time is flying by so fast now because I am about to be filming my final task soon! I have enjoyed media studies so much. The work does feel overload sometimes. It also sometimes hard to schedule stuff in being that the class does require you to meet up with your group outside of school. This feels sometimes hard because of having to fit it into my schedule due to all the other classes I'm taking. But, the class does have positives as well that I like. At times, when I finish all my work early I'm able to relax in class and talk with my friends. One of the things I have loved the most so far was the editing process. I liked the editing process because it allows my creativity to take the wheel. Or in other words, I get to take all the clips and bring the project together with transitions, lighting, and more. I would say my media process has flourished from the beginning of the year to now. I mean just comparing my commercial to my music video, I see a huge difference. Specifically , I see a difference in how more professional and directed my media looks. From the use of more angles to the editing , I have improved so much. Well, that is it for now everyone , I'm so glad you get to be on the journey with me for my final task and enjoy the picture of my friends and I in media studies, BYE!
Storyboard Blog First Scene- In the first scene, a couple is madly in love. They have just came off of a date and the girl has a rose in her hand given to her by her significant other. They are walking holding hands down the pathway. Second Scene- In the second scene, the significant other breaks up with the girl. This absolutely crushes her and she becomes very emotional. She becomes this emotional not only because of the breakup but also because of how shocking and off guard it was. Third Scene- In the Third scene , the girl turns to something that she always knows will make her feel better. She puts on her headphones to try to get over the heartbreak that her boyfriend just put her through and she is trying to cope with her feelings. Fourth Scene- After the girl puts on her headphones , she goes to her phone and turns on a song. This is the part where the music will come in and begin playing. She will begin playing the song “Save Your Tears” by The Weeknd, one of he...
Comments
Post a Comment