Skip to main content

Production Blog

 Hello, hello, hello everyone! Welcome back to my blog. Today, I wanted to tell you about the process that happened after we filmed. Now, it was time to transfer all the clips. We had to transfer them from multiple locations.  First, from the camera to my group mate Mya's laptop. We recorded all of our establishing shots on a camera. These are shots giving the viewer a context of the scene. These were shots of the park where we filmed. We specifically recorded the shots on a camcorder style camera. It was a tough process though. My group mate Mya had the camera. So, she had to transfer the SD card to her computer. After she did that, she had to send them to me. It was also a tough process for me specifically. The process was tough because I wanted to edit on my computer. So, I had to transfer all the clips from my phone to my computer. It took a while for me to learn how to do it. I had to watch multiple videos about transferring our music video clips because we had so many and I wanted to pick the best of the best but i finally got it ! Well that's it, can't wait for you to read next time where it is time to edit!!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Storyboard Blog

Storyboard Blog First Scene-  In the first scene, a couple is madly in love. They have just came off of a date and the girl has a rose in her hand given to her by her significant other. They are walking holding hands down the pathway.  Second Scene- In the second scene, the significant other breaks up with the girl. This absolutely crushes her and she becomes very emotional. She becomes this emotional not only because of the breakup but also because of how shocking and off guard it was.  Third Scene- In the Third scene , the girl turns to something that she always knows will make her feel better. She puts on her headphones to try to get over the heartbreak that her boyfriend just put her through and she is trying to cope with her feelings. Fourth Scene- After the girl puts on her headphones , she goes to her phone and turns on a song. This is the part where the music will come in and begin playing. She will begin playing the song “Save Your Tears” by The Weeknd, one of he...

Group Blog

 Hello everyone and thank you for finding my group blog for my music video. I had a group for my commercial which was composed of Mya, Kyra, and I. But, for this project our group has gotten smaller and is now composed of just Mya and I. Kyra decided she wanted to work with a new group this time which we fully respect and we both still are great friends with Kyra. I chose to continue working with Mya because of her work ethic. Mya is great when it comes to group project because she gets stuff done. When we did our commercial, Mya would always remind Kyra and I in a group chat when we had due dates for the commercials. Mya would also always get her part of the project done within enough time for the rest of us to review it and make any changes if we needed to but there were always hardly any changed needed to be made. Another reason I decided to work with Mya again was because of her leadership when filming. When we were filming our commercial Mya would take charge without taking ov...

Production Blog

 Production Blog Welcome back to my blog everyone. Now that my group and I finished our filming aspect, there's one more aspect we need to do for our commercial. This aspect is to edit and put final touches. So, we edited this commercial in 1 day. I was not heavily involved in the editing process. My group mate Mya was definitely the main editor of our commercial. She edited the commercial and sent it to us via text message when she was finished. When watching the editing that she did, there were a few problems Kyra and I noticed. We noticed specifically a problem with the transitions. We could see that the transition from scene 4 to 5 cut of the words one of our subject was saying. When the subject was trying to introduce himself and say his name, the transition came in too quick. Kyra and I saw this and we asked Mya to fix it. Another thing I noticed was wrong with the commercial, was the lack of commercial feeling. By the lack of commercial feeling, I was specifically relating t...