Skip to main content

Production Blog

 Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog! Today I will be discussing a minor setback my group had. We specifically had a setback when ti came to filming schedule. My group mate Mya couldn't film because of something important she had to do. What Mya had to do that was important was take an important test.  This test is called the Scholastic Assessment Test. It is more know by its acronym the SAT. This is a test for entry into colleges in the United States. So, being that Mya is a senior she had to take it to prepare for college. I was just thinking maybe we can film later that day. But, when I thought about this I didn't think about the length of the test. I also didn't think about if Mya would be up for it.hThe test lasts about 4-5 hours. Also, when Mya took the SAT, she was specifically assigned to a school to take it . This school Mya took it at was pretty far. It was specifically far from the filming location where we wanted to film. I don't have a car so Mya would've first have to drive from her SAT. Then she would have to pick me up from my house after taking the SAT. Then we would drive to the filming location. I also didn't think if Mya would be up to film after taking the long test, so we'll film another time. Thank you for listening everyone and can't wait for you to read next week. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Storyboard Blog

Storyboard Blog First Scene-  In the first scene, a couple is madly in love. They have just came off of a date and the girl has a rose in her hand given to her by her significant other. They are walking holding hands down the pathway.  Second Scene- In the second scene, the significant other breaks up with the girl. This absolutely crushes her and she becomes very emotional. She becomes this emotional not only because of the breakup but also because of how shocking and off guard it was.  Third Scene- In the Third scene , the girl turns to something that she always knows will make her feel better. She puts on her headphones to try to get over the heartbreak that her boyfriend just put her through and she is trying to cope with her feelings. Fourth Scene- After the girl puts on her headphones , she goes to her phone and turns on a song. This is the part where the music will come in and begin playing. She will begin playing the song “Save Your Tears” by The Weeknd, one of he...

Production Blog

 Production Blog Welcome back to my blog everyone. Now that my group and I finished our filming aspect, there's one more aspect we need to do for our commercial. This aspect is to edit and put final touches. So, we edited this commercial in 1 day. I was not heavily involved in the editing process. My group mate Mya was definitely the main editor of our commercial. She edited the commercial and sent it to us via text message when she was finished. When watching the editing that she did, there were a few problems Kyra and I noticed. We noticed specifically a problem with the transitions. We could see that the transition from scene 4 to 5 cut of the words one of our subject was saying. When the subject was trying to introduce himself and say his name, the transition came in too quick. Kyra and I saw this and we asked Mya to fix it. Another thing I noticed was wrong with the commercial, was the lack of commercial feeling. By the lack of commercial feeling, I was specifically relating t...

Here's My Commercial!

Hello everyone, here is my commercial. I had a great time filming with my group. Make sure you guys support the Fort Lauderdale Mock Trial Team, you can follow us on Instagram @flhs.mocktrial !