This is my group's second big project we worked on , our music video!! I am in love with our music video but looking back on it there are slight changes I would've made. I am very proud seeing the progress my group and I have made from our commercial. I hope you enjoy it and like it just as much as we do! We absolutely can't wait for the final project and we are ready to continue developing our skills in all making media aspects. My group and I had a blast filming this video. Thank you for being along this journey with me !
Production Blog Welcome back to my blog everyone. Now that my group and I finished our filming aspect, there's one more aspect we need to do for our commercial. This aspect is to edit and put final touches. So, we edited this commercial in 1 day. I was not heavily involved in the editing process. My group mate Mya was definitely the main editor of our commercial. She edited the commercial and sent it to us via text message when she was finished. When watching the editing that she did, there were a few problems Kyra and I noticed. We noticed specifically a problem with the transitions. We could see that the transition from scene 4 to 5 cut of the words one of our subject was saying. When the subject was trying to introduce himself and say his name, the transition came in too quick. Kyra and I saw this and we asked Mya to fix it. Another thing I noticed was wrong with the commercial, was the lack of commercial feeling. By the lack of commercial feeling, I was specifically relating t...
Comments
Post a Comment