Skip to main content

Storyboard Blog

Storyboard Blog


First Scene- 
In the first scene, a couple is madly in love. They have just came off of a date and the girl has a rose in her hand given to her by her significant other. They are walking holding hands down the pathway. 


Second Scene-
In the second scene, the significant other breaks up with the girl. This absolutely crushes her and she becomes very emotional. She becomes this emotional not only because of the breakup but also because of how shocking and off guard it was. 


Third Scene-
In the Third scene , the girl turns to something that she always knows will make her feel better. She puts on her headphones to try to get over the heartbreak that her boyfriend just put her through and she is trying to cope with her feelings.


Fourth Scene-
After the girl puts on her headphones , she goes to her phone and turns on a song. This is the part where the music will come in and begin playing. She will begin playing the song “Save Your Tears” by The Weeknd, one of her favorite songs.


Fifth Scene-
In the Fifth Scene after the song starts playing, the girl will begin to let go. She will begin to let go of the things that remind her of her past relationship that just ended. She will drop the rose that was given to her earlier that day symbolizing she is moving on from her past


Sixth Scene-
This is when everything changes. The girl will meet another person while our trying to move on and listen to music. She will see another person who she finds attractive and be in shock at how fast she is able to move on. 


Seventh Scene – 
This Scene shows the female walking a bit too close to the male and he turns around. From the male's perspective, he feels he is being followed and his facial expression may look confused or uneasy.
 
Eighth Scene – 
The man will turn around during this scene to realize he is being followed by the women. They both get a bit startled in this scene.
 
Ninth Scene – 
Once the man turns around the female gets scared and quickly runs in the opposite direction. From the male's point of view, she disappears out of view.
 
Tenth Scene – 
The women, still startled and out of breath, begin to relax and walk again. She sees a bench and decides to sit for some rest and to digest what just happened. 
 
Eleventh Scene - 
In this scene, the man actually finds the woman and they lock eyes. They both are at a loss for words and seem to look into each other's eyes.
 
Twelfth Scene – 
Finally, the Music video will end with the man handing the woman a rose. The scene will then transition into a dark scene, concluding our Music Video.

*Each scene will vary in length, the music will begin at the fourth scene*













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Production Blog

Hey everyone welcome back to my blog! Today I want to talk to you about a key part of my music video process. Specifically, I want to tell you how my group and I planned out our vision for our music video. I first started thinking of a vision when researching other pop songs music videos. I was looking and I knew that I wanted to tell a story with my music video. I didn't really come up with much. Now, it led to me and my group member Mya discussing visions. Mya and I discussed it over text messaging. So, we were thinking and suddenly an idea popped in my head. I pitched the idea to my Mya. Once, I pitched it Mya was on bored and liked it as well. I thought of the idea to do a breakup theme music video. Since our song was called "Save Your Tears", we wanted to incorporate that into our video. So, we for sure wanted to do a teardrop scene in our video. Mya and I listen to this song all the time. When we listen to it, it gives love vibes. So once I took the love vibe and th...

Production Blog

 Production Blog Welcome back to my blog everyone. Now that my group and I finished our filming aspect, there's one more aspect we need to do for our commercial. This aspect is to edit and put final touches. So, we edited this commercial in 1 day. I was not heavily involved in the editing process. My group mate Mya was definitely the main editor of our commercial. She edited the commercial and sent it to us via text message when she was finished. When watching the editing that she did, there were a few problems Kyra and I noticed. We noticed specifically a problem with the transitions. We could see that the transition from scene 4 to 5 cut of the words one of our subject was saying. When the subject was trying to introduce himself and say his name, the transition came in too quick. Kyra and I saw this and we asked Mya to fix it. Another thing I noticed was wrong with the commercial, was the lack of commercial feeling. By the lack of commercial feeling, I was specifically relating t...